Thursday, October 16, 2014

EVERYDAY IS FOR THE THIEF BUT ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER!



Such was the case for my longtime friend. Lol!

My friend is married to her best friend and soulmate...or so she thought. She trusted her hussy 1001%.  Every time, the guy comes home really late claiming it was work that kept him. She really didn't have any reason to disbelieve him...really. After all, he catered to his family's needs. 

One day, that ONEDAY I talked about, after 9years of marriage, a woman with a 6 year old shows up at her door enquiring after her hussy. Her husband has been bed ridden for close to 2weeks now and apparently had not been able to communicate with his mistress. And so like a woman scorned, shows up at his house by fire by force. 

His wife, my friend, is dazed up, trying to take in all the information thrown at her. She looks at the woman, the 6 year old and then at the staircase that leads to where her husband is. 

Of course, what followed next should have been expected, she fainted. Thank God I was there to resuscitate her. 

Her music has suddenly changed from "My husband is a saint" to "All men are the same joor!"

Lol! Please O, Ore, all men are not the same O!  *Mine is a saint* *wink*


4 comments:

  1. I cannot shout! Hmmmmn! Sincerely I feel all men are the same oh let's just pray ours wldnt be like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people bother with marriage sef?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Man gets caught up sooner or later, and it always seems like they run home then or when they feel it comin. I say No No then.Go on with her, Sick or not! I'm Sorry for your friend' and of course you!!

    ReplyDelete