Monday, December 2, 2013

WHICH IS THE REAL WESSON?




A friend brought this to my notice yesterday. Now everyone is buying cholesterol-free oil, some evil people are trying to take advantage of the situation! Dem go put engine oil and call it 'cholesterol-free oil'!

I believe 'Wesson Canola oil' is a common one that most people go for. But see nah, the containers are different or dem don change to new container?

Please can anyone verify the Wesson container? Which is real and which is fake?

4 comments:

  1. For us in US the container looks more like d one on the left

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought as much! So which country made the one on the right?! ..
    Speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been buying the one on the left here in Nig for long. However, just checked, the one I'm currently using is different from the 2 above. It reads 'Wesson vegetable oil' while looking like left there. Nawa o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok to clarify issues, I had the old one. The one on the left is the old label while the one on the right is the new label.

    ReplyDelete