Friday, December 6, 2013

DNA TEST, THE TRENDING LAB INVESTIGATION!

Lol! Na so we see am O! See wetin some wifeys don cause now, even our husbands who have been our one and only from time immemorial are now doubting if our kids are truly theirs.

If you ask the women why they decided to have the babies from other men, they will tell you that they were trying to cover up their husbands' shame! If you ask the men whether the sanctions on their wives would have reduced if the women had taken permission from them to have sperm donation, they will answer "Are they even supposed to go out at all?!"

Wetin I wan ask be say (pls note that I am not taking sides O), all those men who have been married for donkey years without any child and who go out to have babies with other women, una dey take permission from your wife? Meanwhile, it would have been common knowledge that the fault is from the woman. The wife is expected to stomach and manage for another extra 10 or more years! *speechless*

Mind you...I am not taking sides...#just asking!

It happened to my friend who had been married for 11yrs without any child. Then all of a sudden her 'faithful' husband just dropped one bombshell that a woman just had a child for him! He even dropped the picture of the baby on the bed, acting as if everything he did and was doing was normal. She ran to me devastated. Me sef. I was just raking and releasing fire! I asked her what she will do and she shock me when she said nothing that her husband's child is her child! I respect am immediately.

Meanwhile, see the case of husband. Let him venture to find out that 1 child is not his, the wife go find her load outside! Why can't her child or children be yours?! Who go lose? Wind go blow and fowl yansh go expose!

Like I said, I am not taking sides. Some people just no go get this statement? Read and make ya own judgement.

Ehen...like I was saying...Where is the justice and fairness in marriage. Why do men live for the 'better' and not for the 'worse'?

So please my advice to all husbands in this potential situation, think very hard and twice before you throw your wife's load out! And dear wives, please try to take permission from your husband before you play away match. Tell him what you told me, that it is because you want to cover his shame.

May God help us all in the decisions we make. Amen.

#Imagine what that money for DNA test will do for you and your newly acquired family. Look at it as...Adoption. Remember Adoption is not a sin or a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment