Sunday, August 24, 2014

MY WEDDING IS ROUND THE CORNER AND MY 'FLING' IS PREGNANT FOR ME!


Good morning my lovelies!

I am really feeling this Naija weather lately! Maybe all those days I didn't publish any post were days I was a bit under the weather! *hehehe*

On a serious note, I got a mail from a desperate young man who is in desperate need of an advice. *It's chilling to know that guys read this blog that is perceived to be 'feminist'*

I dunno what to say, in fact, this is a classic example of 'one chance'! 

Read on...

Dear NHW,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to speak my mind. I am so depressed right now. I keep wondering and wishing I can turn back the hand of the clock, but it's not possible. 

My wedding is set to occur on the 27th of September, 2014. Personally, I am not ready to get married but my fiancé is a few weeks pregnant so we had to move the wedding dates backwards. You see the problem is not the fact that my fiancé is pregnant, but the fact that she is not the only one pregnant for me! A lady I met at a friend's party about 3 months ago is also pregnant for me. 

And to think I never wanted to attend the party because I sort of knew I would do something stupid and since I was getting married soon, I wanted to stay focused on the preparations and my fiancé. This lady in question knows I am about to get married and has refused to abort the pregnancy. Her family have been harassing me and my family, trying to force me to marry her or be ready to face the consequences. I am not denying the pregnancy but I simply cannot marry her. 

Presently, my fiancé is not aware of what has been going on. I am afraid that if she is aware she may end the relationship. And I love her so much. She is a typical wife material; calm and intelligent, knows how to take care of her man.

I have been avoiding my house and hanging out with friends and fiancé but for how long?! My fling's family have threatened to disrupt the wedding and my family are tired asking me to sort my problems out on my own! Friends have tried for me by following me to beg the fling's family. The way things are going, I'm afraid my fiancé will get to hear about it and cancel the wedding. Please what do I do?

*My dear, you need to accept God into your life! You have no choice but to break the news to her. A relationship based on deceit right from the onset will not last. If she is for you, she will stand by you through thick and thin and if she breaks off the relationship, then she is not for you!!*

Over to you guys in the house, help your fellow man out!!

3 comments:

  1. You're better off telling your fiancee. That you've made the mistake and your fling is pregnant for you doesn't automatically mean you must marry her. Tell her that you will take care of the baby (if it's indeed yours, cos this person that will have unprotected Sex with you at the drop a hag could have multiple Sex partners) once they know you are adamant you won't marry here, they will come to the table with better options. But you must tell your wife to be...and again learn to zip it! the best outcome of that one night stand is pregnancy, let's hope STIs which includes HIV/AIDS doesnt compound matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're better off telling your fiancee. That you've made the mistake and your fling is pregnant for you doesn't automatically mean you must marry her. Tell her that you will take care of the baby (if it's indeed yours, cos this person that will have unprotected Sex with you at the drop a hag could have multiple Sex partners) once they know you are adamant you won't marry here, they will come to the table with better options. But you must tell your wife to be...and again learn to zip it! the best outcome of that one night stand is pregnancy, let's hope STIs which includes HIV/AIDS doesnt compound matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your fiancee. She's pregnant as well. She may or maynot forgive you but at the risk of sounding mercenary she will marry you if only to prevent your indiscretion from marrying you. But sha........unprotected sex with a stranger in these ebola climes???!!!!
    Nigga, you try!!!

    ReplyDelete