Friday, September 20, 2013

KISS AND TELL -The Movie

My fellow wives, I don come again O! Please if you haven't watched this movie...leave whatever you are doing and go grab a copy!

I swear Nigerians don dey try for film making at least only if they put better people inside wey sabi speak the one wey we fit understand!

Please take note, I am not advertising for anybody since I am not being paid to do that...but I loved the movie sha!

Who acted in it?...Monalisa Chinda, Joseph Benjamin(abeg, who is this guy?...he is too HOT for my liking *wink and eyelashes*) Desmond Elliot, Uche Jombo, Nse Ikpe Etim and Bhaira Mcwizu

Before I get carried away with Joseph *eyelashes again*, I wanted you guys to watch the movie for a reason. That men actually do not have any reason to cheat on their wives and the married man having issues in his marriage proved that!

We just have to keep praying for our husbands sha!...it's not easy, that much I can say.

1 comment:

  1. So,naijahousewife.......u don't know who Joseph Benjamin is? after, all the money I have spent trying to keep you updated? it is wa for u ooooo

    ReplyDelete