Saturday, October 19, 2013

MY BOSS, MY BOYFRIEND'S WIFE

All these home wreckers! My dears, my job is to continue enlightening you on happenings in our homes, our work and even our husbands' lives, especially the ones that form 'very busy in the hoffiz'!

Read on and share your thoughts on this matter because for me, it is not the fact that the stupid girl's boss is her boyfriend's wife but where she said that she has no intention of breaking up with him! Se this kind person no be candidate for midnight prayers?!

I'm confused I recently got a job and realized my immediate boss is my married boyfriend's wife.


I've had some meetings with this lady in the past, so imagine my shock at finding out she's my new boss.
But the weirdest part of this is, since I joined the company, she has never acted like we know each other from the past. I'm worried. So my question is this; should I also act like all is well and pretend like I don't know this woman, or should I just move on, leave the company and find work elsewhere?
As for the man we both share, I don't see us ever breaking up. And where I work is a place anyone would even wish to be hired as a contract staff.
Please advice, What Should I do? 
(Hmmmm....on top of the matter she still dey ask for advice. Mscheew! I throw arrows of problems into ya life!..until you leave her husband)


Culled from naij.com

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/50032.html

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/50032.html

8 comments:

  1. Some people can ask some stupid questionthis. Is my answer,may u continue to have a bad headache until u leave her hubby,may the pain spread to your ears and ull develop toothache that will make u wish u were dead,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Easy on d gial O!

      Delete
    2. Ha,ha,ha,haaaaaa.......and in Spanish..........haaahaaaaahaaaa......... yeeee!!!!!!!😄

      Delete
  2. See this girl oh! She's only concerned about her job... She's not even bothered that she's ruining another woman's home (she's not even ready to leave d man). Anyway sha, bible don talk am say,"whatsoever a man soweth, he shall reap". She better get the hell out of that company, out of her boss' hubby's life, go and ask God for forgiveness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing jor! Enjoy the thing for as long as it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fool! Die! Die! Die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahhahhahh,u people are cracking me up,my stupid darling,leave the woman and leave her hubby,my darling if u had the brain God gave a rat ull know that working in the woman's office is going to be the death of.u,,anyways if u dont,may genital wart eat up your punani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahhahhahh,u people are cracking me up,my stupid darling,leave the woman and leave her hubby,my darling if u had the brain God gave a rat ull know that working in the woman's office is going to be the death of.u,,anyways if u dont,may genital wart eat up your punani

    ReplyDelete