Thursday, November 21, 2013

THE 'SHOUTING' WIFE

Some women just love shouting! They shout at everything shoutable and at every opportunity! From their servants to their kids and even their husbands! They just don't know their limits!

See how shouting almost cost one woman her marriage...read on

A 41-year-old man, Yinuza Saheed, prayed an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve his 5-year-old marriage over his wife, Bashirat, always shouting at him.

The man lamented: "My wife always raises voice on me even in the public places whenever I try to correct her wrongful act."

As an example he described the situation, which occurred on October 15, when the defendant shouted at him in the presence of his friends.

Although there are 2 children in the family, the man claims he can't stand this any more.

"My Lord, I want an end to this marriage because I cannot cope with a woman that barks at me every time," he said.

Bashirat objected to the divorce on the ground that she was still interested in the marriage.

"My husband always takes me for granted and that was the reason I always raise my voice and bark at him," she said.

The wife promised to maintain calmness with her husband and begged the court for an adjournment to make a reconciliatory move.

The case was adjourned to December 18 for possible and amicable settlement between the parties or continuation of hearing.

Lol! Why did she apologize if she know say she no want the marriage?!

Just remember wifeys, you can't have two masters in a ship. Besides, two people cannot be mad at the same time.

So stop shouting O!

No comments:

Post a Comment