Thursday, May 22, 2014

CATCHING A GRENADE FOR THE WRONG PERSON!

Michael Jace

...FOR THE WRONGEST HUSBAND, to be precise!

I don't feel like beating about the bush! Up till now, I still don't get why some wives 'shield' husbands who serve them a lot of crap! Even with the so-called writing on the wall (which is probably in a language they can understand)..."I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T RESPECT YOU. AND FOR AS LONG AS WE ARE MARRIED, I AM GOING TO CHEAT THE HELL OUT ON YOU AND BEAT YOU WHERE EVER AND WHEN EVER I WANT", these wives still cover their mess and go out of their way to still fight anyone who dares question their marriage or their husband's behaviour.

I speak with a lot of emotion because these women are great candidates for domestic violence. They live in perpetual denial and go about transferring aggression. Please for the record, I or other innocent women like me, are not and will never be your problem. Your problem is right in your faces...your meandering/wife-beater husband! So deal with it!

Let me give you instances, because it seems to me you have selective amnesia:
- he beats you black and blue, you come out smiling and waving to the world and when queried about your condition, you either lie about it or give 1001 reasons why he did it and how you deserved it! Going on and on about how good a husband and father he is, how he did this and that for you and the kids! *talk to the hands cos the ears ain't listening*
- Your friend warns you about your husband's unscrupulous ways despite cautioning him severally, you leave the matter and start quarrelling with her to the extent of keeping malice! *Face it, you have issues, which are majorly spiritual*
-You catch your husband red-handed with his lover, you leave the useless man and start facing the babe as if...
- Your husband's ex-wife tries to warn you about his behaviour, instead you start reigning abuses on her and start praising the fool of a husband.

This is a Call-out to (or for, whatever...pardon my grammar, this is no English competition) all  women in this kind of situation, to wake up and smell the coffee, Milo or whatever!
I decided to write this after reading about how Micheal Jace, an actor known for playing a cop in the cable television drama "The Shield" shot and murdered his wife, Alice Jace. 

The moral of the story is specifically for women who are marrying 'second-hand' husbands a.k.a divorcees, please do a thorough investigation as to why your husband left his ex-wife or vice versa. Your decision to continue in the relationship shouldn't be totally based on hear-says!

I think I said enough for today.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it any better! Jeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur....well said o. She who has ears- hear it loud and clear. Thanks Chidi..

    ReplyDelete