Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HORRORS! IMAGINE AN OLD MAN BEING ATTRACTED TO YOUR TEENAGE DAUGHTER!!

I just had to share this because it can happen to any of you who have teenage daughters and who like to employ male lesson teachers for your female child. *I know it cannot happen to me sha!*

Read on and feel free to share your 'opine'!

I'm a 32-year-old single male teacher from a small community near Abuja. I really don't know what to do and if I should somehow to stop thinking those thoughts, or go see a doctor, or hand in myself to the police.

I have had few past relationships with girls my age, but they weren't satisfied with my being too involved in school work and, of course, in the small amount of money I get.

I'm teaching small children, both boys and girls, aged 10-12. I never feel any unhealthy urges towards them, I swear by God.

However, when I see my neighbour's 14-year-old daughter, I often start thinking improper thoughts about her. I feel attracted to her, both physically and emotionally. As I am on friendly terms with her parents, they trust me to help her in some school subjects. I don't allow myself to make any sexual references when we're alone in the room (her dad would often sit in the kitchen waiting for us to finish), but I also feel she's interested in me, too. She's so young and innocent, her sexuality has just started to blossom, of course she would be interested!

I feel so guilty for this. Should I change my place of residence? But I've grown fond of the kids I'm teaching, the accomodation is good... Or should I just wait until she comes of age and see if she wants a relationship with me? I'm too afraid and embarrassed to talk to our Pastor, or seek any medcial help. Maybe someone with an unbiased opinion would give a suitable advice? Thank you.

*I am sorry O Mr Man, but God punish you where ever you are! You better carry your forsaken 'paedophilic' a#$e somewhere else!*

3 comments:

  1. Common this man has not done anything. He just need to distract himself more.
    Imagine girls his age are not attracted to him bcos he is too into his work, work wey no get money sef and here is a young girl that sees him as her all in all.
    Get across to him. He shld tell the father that hje will not be able to take her again because he is really busy eg with more education.
    Hope we can believe he as not touched her, thanks to the father that is always hanging around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very common. He just happens to be one of many who has outed himself. I believe that if he indeed reached out he should get help instead of criticism. Our society would rather punish than correct someone. He should stay away from her and he can seek counselling....the first step to recovery is knowing that his intentions and feelings are inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @judge not...U do have a point there. Hmm....We condemn rather than correct but the man in question doesn't seem like he is ready for help.

    ReplyDelete