Friday, March 7, 2014

SIBLINGS CAUGHT IN THE ACT!

Noting wey person no go see! #endtimes.

Dear Readers,

I’m finished! Until my current travails, I never imagined I would be sharing my horror story with you.

Last week, my husband’s eldest sister came to visit us. Her husband, the third one, left her about four months ago. Being very close to my husband, he invited her over.

She never really liked me so I wasn’t too pleased by his invitation. I am not his first wife. From what I gathered, she left because of this particular elder sister of my husband whose fondness for him made it difficult for her to stay. She left with her two children.

Having this at the back of my mind, I decided to play safe when it comes to issues affecting her.

So that day, I decided to close from the shop to cook her special meal. Since she would be staying for an indefinite period, I didn’t want issues whatsoever with her at all. Besides the entire family fear her. My husband is also responsible for the training of her children.

The fact that she doesn’t like me, made me very determined to avoid her stress especially as my husband would always take her side against me.

 I wasn’t ready for the scene I met in my living room. My husband and his elder sister were too caught up in their private world to notice my presence in the living room.

I don’t know if I screamed or shouted but they eventually disengaged. Rather than cover her nudity, she told me that I should go to blazes if I can’t cope with the knowledge of what I have witnessed.

To crown it all, my husband didn’t utter a word. Instead, he got up like a zombie went up into our room to clean up and sleep. When he woke up, he was his normal self asking me when I came home and to get his food.

I was very shocked by his reaction. When I started making trouble with him, he appeared so confused, further confusing me.

This woman is like the mother to them all. Their parents are both dead so there is really nobody in their family I can report the incident to. Besides, who will believe me? I don’t know who to turn to or how to go about this. The way both of them are carrying on, it is as if I imagined the situation. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment