Saturday, September 27, 2014

"MY HUSBAND HAS A BAD BODY ODOUR"




Wowzy! Mails like this can be pretty scary...

Dear NHW,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for discussing my personal issues but I am very desperate for answers. I need advice from blog readers, maybe someone who has had an experience can help me out. 

I am married to a very handsome and wonderfully made man. God knows, I love him so much. He is a typical definition of a devoted family man. We have been married for 5 years now but I must tell you it hasn't been easy. He is suffering from a bad case of body odour. We have tried everything but nothing seems to be working. We even visited the hospital, and the doctor have tried their best even though they think I am over reacting. Our close friends tease him a lot about it and I feel the internal and mental pain he goes through.

The only time I really enjoy him is when he has just left the bathroom. But give him like 30 minutes and we are back to square one. He tries to shield the odour with deodorants and expensive perfumes but that only helps for a few hours. I want the smell to go away permanently. It's beginning to affect our sex life. Once I perceive that body odour, my libido drops to ground level.

Please help me...

*Choi! See the distress plea...Please help me. Dear complaining wife, I think you are exaggerating a little bit but I'm not insinuating you are lying O! No matter how offensive a body odour is, it can't be that bad that it cannot be dealt with. If your hussy is on the big side, it may cause him to sweat too often and that can contribute to the body odour (BO). What he can also do is to have frequent baths in a day and change his clothing. He may need to see a dermatologist so that they can check that he is not harbouring a bad bacteria that is causing a reaction and leaving a bad smell.




4 comments:

  1. Abeg. Go and buy better deodorant and designer perfume for him o jare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Iron sponge and be bathing him with it by urslf

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 4 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most atimes drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i wasnt sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Zaki helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at dr.zakispellhome@gmail.com Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. See a dermatologist. He will definitely know what is wrong
    2. Try forever living aloe shield (deodorant)

    ReplyDelete