Wednesday, January 29, 2014

HOW HAPPY IS YOUR MARRIAGE?


Good morning Ladies! 

Time for Truth Telling. Let's face it, we know that marriage is not a fairy tale and indeed, needs a lot of hard work. But if truth be told, most women and men are not happy in and with their marriages.

Not to worry, we shall get to the bottom of this problem but first, we will start with taking a poll!

I want to hear from you married NHW readers: How happy is your marriage? Type the appropriate letter that best describes your marriage in the box below.

 #you don't have to put your real name. If you fail to choose an answer, then it's a proof that your marriage is unhappy and you are living in denial! FYI, this is the first step in repairing your marriage.


How Happy Is Your Marriage?:
a. My marriage is very happy
b. My marriage is happy enough
c. My marriage is somewhat unhappy
d. My marriage is unhappy


4 comments: