Monday, January 6, 2014

IS INFREQUENT SEX IN MARRIAGE = CHEATING HUSBAND?

Please, don't ask why I have not been blogging...Isn't it obvious that some of us are still in the festive mood! Shops and others go close to enjoy xmas and new year tinz, then it will now be only me that will not close to enjoy parry tinz!

Anyways, Happy New Year ma peeps! Today's question for my fellow colleagues according to the argument I had with a friend today is "Does infrequent sex in marriage mean that your husband may be cheating on you?". You know why I am asking? This my friend is so convinced her husband has a side-chic. I don't know what to tell her again. Meanwhile, I know the husband O! The man does not have time for woman and besides, his kind of work does not even allow him to sneak a peek at other women. More so, he comes home late at night!

I don tell am say, there are other reasons why he may not be able to perform at night which she should look into:- resentment, exhaustion, stress and other things. The irony of everything is that sex relieves stress, therefore, lack of it can become an additional source of stress, which will only compound the problem.

To break a sex slump, try eliminating all the sources of stress in your wife’s life. Do the dishes, clean the bathroom and send the kids to Grandma’s. You’ll be surprised by the effect a clean and quiet house has on your partner.

But then again, one can never tell!... Most men cannot be trusted. As much as I would hate to admit this,  infrequent sex in this part of our world could mean cheating. Really, but do you expect me to tell my friend that?!

Well, my take on this issue is that before any woman jumps into the conclusion of infidelity as the main cause of their poor sex life in marriage, they should explore other likely reasons. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment