Saturday, October 26, 2013

EVEN HUSBANDS SUFFER PEER-PRESSURE.

I still can't understand why some 'fully-grown' married men find it difficult to say "NO" to some friends! 

Still beats me to see some married men go off to a Bach-eve without their wives! (Cos you can't trust some to respect and behave themselves, without carrying some 'ho!)

Still beats me when I see some husbands being a slave to liqour...they drink themselves to stupor!  What a shame! And you know what? They could have said "No" after the 1st or 2nd bottle. But they can't stand being teased by their so-called friends.

Can someone explain to me why some husbands can't get their sorry butts home at least before 12am...need I remind these 'kids' that you have a wife and children who would be worried at home? Instead, you prefer to listen to friends who urge you to stay on that what will you be doing at home! For crying out loud, you need to keep your a*#e safe! Duh?!

These husbands upset me when they hangout with friends who think it's 'A-OK' to cheat on your wives. They whine that it's alright to have another woman by the side. Jeez!

The most annoying bit is when a husband is encouraged by his useless friends to beat up his wife and he gets cheered at every beating cos he gives them a feedback!

I could go on and on but guess what? I have news for you!...you need to freaking grow up and be "The Man" you are meant to be!

1 comment: