Tuesday, October 22, 2013

GUILTY PLEASURES - THE MOVIE

Please can someone tell me where I have been all these years when this movie was released?

I stumbled on this movie while I was getting ready to go to work O! See me, see devil! That was how work ended for me that day. I was spellbound, is it the storyline, or the fantastic actors/actresses?! In fact, THUMBS UP GUYS!

Believe me when I say I have never really been a fan of Rukky Sanda ( I just think she can't act, forget the money and beauty) but after this movie....Rukky you got me thinking again.

Please who knows this chic, Nse Ikpe Etim? I love you die, you are complete O! I have watched some of the movies you starred in and you have consistently failed not to disappoint me!

Ramsey Nouah, you looked and acted mean in the movie, I sure hope you are not a real life 'demon'! All the same you were good.

Meanwhile, the real reason why I think you should watch the movie is that a lot of wives will identify with 'Elizabeth' (Nse) who is married to Ramsey in the movie. She was neglected, body and soul by her husband and every time she complained, he heard her but didn't listen to her. This continued until she became really close to his brother (Majid). This closeness turned to romance until Ramsey found out in a horrible way and after everything, the marriage ended.

What I am saying is that marriages do not have to be that way. As couples, we should constantly find ways to rekindle the spark in the marriage. All that women really want (apart from money...so that some husbands don't get it twisted) is a healthy amount of affection and attention. It's nice when the husband rolls out the doe (actually sexy...so if you know as a husband you have not been spending on your wife, please start) but please take time to appreciate her physically and emotionally (before your male colleagues help you do it)! Lol! I dey take style find trouble!

( I don't even know why I am helping these people market their movie when dem no dey give me shishi. Mscheew!)

1 comment: