Sunday, October 20, 2013

WIFE MEETS MISTRESS - THE SHOWDOWN

Remember the story...when my friend met her husband's mistress. Well, if you haven't read the beginning of the story, scroll back to previous post on this same issue.

My people, nah so I carry myself go the party that was supposed to be a double 'whammy' enjoyment galore ( the party and the SHOWDOWN). Even my hussy follow me go (*eyes rolling* him too like gist). As usual, nice set-up, food looking good and well set on the table...a buffet I presume, cool music ( which will soon be hot, or so I thought) and guests were trickling in.

All the while I kept watching my friend and her hussy, basically to see what would happen next...Nothing! And this 'nothing happened till the end of the party! Aaaaarrrrggghhh! That is it...no SHOWDOWN!

Well, according to my friend, days before the party and few minutes into the party, she guessed her husband knew something was amiss and he started carrying this sober face, coming home early from wherever and staying at home! And from what the mistress told wifey, she had stopped sending her husband all those "I love you" and "I miss you" notes. She (mistress) had also stopped warming up to him like before, so, that must have also contributed to his changed behaviour. Since mistress dey form cold, the wife had become even nicer and more loving. (Meanwhile, all my friend's niceness was basically to warm up for the showdown! *evil* Lol!)

Anyways, to cut story short, on the D-day of the party, the husband was overwhelmed by the love, care and time his wife had taken to make the party happen, that he couldn't hold himself back and asked to see my friend, his wife privately, even with the guests around. Yikes! She said all she had to do was look into his face and guessed what he wanted to say...so she refused, not wanting her husband to spoil show for her and mistress. But her husband insisted and dragged her to their study room. What he did next, threw her off balance...he knelt down on his 2 knees, crying and begging, confessing his behavior in the past one year, blah, blah, blah. She just looked down at him with feelings of disgust, anger, 'killing eye' and after everything, while he waited for her reaction, she said just 4 words in an extremely cold way,"I have always known!" She said her husband almost died on the spot ( yes now, this kind of woman fit kill person)!

The following day, her husband insisted she followed him to his mistress's house so that he would come out clean, confess to her and then end the relationship. That he wanted to turn over a new leaf. She sha followed him and believe me you (or is it you me sef) it was a horrible scenario...the mistress was like a woman scorned...just imagine Jezebel really angry (Lol!). And while they left after saying their bit and her husband apologising, she kept shouting "I HOPE YOU DON'T TAKE HIM BACK!!" (Fayear! How she no go take her husband back. Last last, he go hear Ween!)

So you see girls, that is how my day of 'SHOWDOWN' ended O! Mscheeew! But I am happy because after everything, my friend got her husband back. In you face, husband snatcher!!

Final lesson for all the single girls dating 'big-boys' and have intention of marrying them, go and do a background check on your supposedly rich 'Mr Charming and Single, so that you won't lose out at the end of the day! Na you go surely lose! You cannot reap where you did not sow, you just cannot! I will be praying for y'all.

In the blogs to come, I will reveal to you what my friend's husband gave as the reason or reasons for cheating or having an affair. It's quite humiliating and degrading to the female species....but God dey. *shaking my head*

1 comment:

  1. Spill it all out jo,after waiting with tongue out fr dis gist U̶̲̥̅̊ come D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hold back again.

    ReplyDelete