Saturday, October 19, 2013

WHY DO WIVES MAKE ALL THE HOUSEHOLD DECISIONS?

My fellow colleagues, that is my question for today.

I have been wondering if it is a good or bad thing. Am I the only one wondering?!

Because some men are just 'big babies'. If you have 2 children, just add 1 more making 3 (your husband inclusive).

This question came up while I was gisting with a friend yesterday. She had just gotten into a fight with her hussy. She has 3 kids whom she caters for, does school runs alone for. She pays the bills (her husband's business hasn't been fantastic), handles the shopping, cooks, cleans and does laundry...meanwhile she has a full time job! I asked her "where does your husband come into all these?"  She then replies, "No where. I don't have a problem making all the home decisions as long as he makes all the money. Ok, now that his business is down, at least, let him help with some of the housework!" ( *cough*My dear friend, I don't know about that O! Even my husband doesn't lift a pin!)

Our husbands, on behalf of all 'wondering' wives, please now, we are NOT SUPERWOMEN! HELP US NAH!...ESPECIALLY WITH HOUSEWORK (even if you give us all the money)




2 comments:

  1. I don tire I swear,na me go cal plumber,electrician etc...Pay phcn bill,the dropping is nt commensurate with all the wahala abeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm...... eeeyaa, just manage ehn, shior, see dem...... person way get cap no get head, ah beg, me I get head o if una no want ya cap! In short, stop complaining, some ppm dye find hubby o!

    ReplyDelete