Sunday, February 2, 2014

RECIPE FOR FOIL BAKED FISH...HMMM, YUMMY!





I don't know about you guys but I have always wanted to know how to prepare this meal, not necessarily for my sake but for my hussy's sake. And I just thought I should share with y'all.

Ingredients Needed 

8oz croaker, 

filleted1stalk celery,

 sliced1/4onion,

 sliced2tbsp lemon juice

1tsp paprika

1tsp pepper

1/2tsp parsley


Recipe Directions for Foil Baked Fish
  1. Preheat oven to 450 F. or heat grill on high.
  2. Place fish on non-stick aluminum foil.
  3. Top with celery and onion.
  4. Combine remaining ingredients.
  5. Pour mixture over fillets.
  6. Close the foil tightly on all edges with double folds.
  7. Place packages in oven or on grill and bake 10 to 15 minutes.


Courtesy caloriecount.com

No comments:

Post a Comment