Thursday, February 13, 2014

VALENTINE PRAYER FOR ALL WIVES!!

This is so hilarious but very serious O! I got this message on my BBM and thought I should share it with you guys!! This might just be the solid prayer you need for today!

Feb 14 is a day for prayers against every strange girl in d life or around our husband, fiance's life.

1) Anybody tryin to hug my husband or fianceseductively, catch fire.

2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps, be unseated by fire.

3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from him, somersault and die.

4) Any strange woman that wants to put asunder in what God has joined together, be shattered by fire..

5) Anyone sending romantic msg to my partner, be struck with rheumatism.

6) Evil kisses waiting for my partner, be consumed by fire.

7) You strange woman, that wants to camp my partner all day, be encamped by fire Anyone, planning a 'quickie' with my husband in d office on d 14th, be electrocuted.

Brothers and Sisters Open ur mouth and P r a a a a a a a ay.!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment