Monday, February 10, 2014

SOULMATE OR BEDMATE, WHICH ARE YOU?

A lot of women don't realise that they are just mere 'bedmates' than 'soulmates' to their husbands! It's a tragedy but what can I say?!

Did I hear you ask why I say what I say? Yeah, because, these so-called married couples only make sense to each other and talk while or after making out!

If they are not making out, they do a lot of fighting, quarelling and do not listen to each other talkless of hearing each other.

In that kind of house (not a home because there is a difference between 'house' and 'home'), one never gets to hear the words "I am sorry" or "I love you" except when they are said together "I am sorry I love you" *hehehe*

In that house also, communication which is the key to a lasting and healthy marriage, does not exist! These couple only 'communicate' in bed. Infact, some couples go out of their way to quarrel so that they can end up in bed and understand what each person is saying! Shocking but true! Haven't you seen a case where husband and wife will be quarelling and you the onlooker cannot exactly pickout any reason for their argument or quarrel...you won't know that it's just a prelude to you know what! May GOD help them!

So you better decide now if you are a 'bedmate' or a 'soulmate'. If the only time you exist in your spouse's life is when you are in bed with him or her.

Me sha, I don't want to be either or, I want to be both a SOULMATE AND A BEDMATE!!

Is it true that Nigerian husbands do more of bedmating than soulmating? I don't think so sha! It cannot be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment