Monday, June 2, 2014

VALERIE ESSIEN CELEBRATES HER 10TH BIRTHDAY!

Yippee! 
Pweety Miss Valerie Essien, pupil of The Fountain Private School, celebrated her 10th birthday in style, with her friends at the Kernel Park, Surulere. 
Oh my! I had so much fun yesterday. I participated in almost all the games, even the fashion parade! Of course, there were times the MC did 'Ojoro'! 
There was so much to eat and drink but me I no follow them chop!...you know the reason joor! *moju*
I wasn't happy when I had to leave because I was forced by one 'wicked' Aunty Sunbo. When the party for we 'elders' was about to begin, that was when she said she had to go pick up her ride from the car wash!
Kudos to you guys, Mr and Mrs Essien, una try welu welu! When I grow up, I want to be like you.

Pics after the cut,

The Birthday Girl
Valerie with Daddy and Mummy
 
Valerie with Siblings and Parents
Valerie with some of her guests
Besties for Life. Adeife Olaitan and Naijakid
Cute Lil Miss Yusuf who stole the show with her dancing and posing
Your one and only NHW!
With Mrs Yusuf. This was all I ate, frankly speaking!
Still doing my thang!
With birthday Chic. Had to take one with her, haba!
Am I still on it? 
Aunty Sunbo who worn a gift. Agbaya Aunty, LOL!




Wow! So my dearies, da is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment