Monday, June 9, 2014

WEIGHT LOSS IS A BIT*H!


 

Hi Guys, forgive me if you haven't been getting my daily posts, and that's because I've been busy (I said this a hundred times already!). You won't believe me if I tell you that hardwork pays! Lol!
I say this because, I recently found out that 'Weight Loss' is a BIT*H! She is human!

'Fat' is not the problem and has never been. Fat doesn't have problems clinging to you like a life line. Infact, after I quit trying being friends with Weight Loss, we hung out together most all the time! But hanging out with her (Fat) came with a lot of issues...not only was I fast losing my 'rep', she made me do a lot of wrong things: 
- eating loads junk food
- not working out, simply a potato couch
- eating late at night!
She made me feel so bad with myself and almost left me with blood pressure issues!

 I remember how Fat and I used to struggle to be as 'popular' as her (Weight Loss) but somehow, she kept leading the front row! She got all the attention she wanted, even the best parts in school and didn't fail to flaunt it! I remember when I thought it was never gonna get any better:
- Weight Loss, you used to make me take a lot of 'before and after' shots of myself!
- The scales even started complaining when I started climbing on them almost every minute, wondering "How much more they could take!"
- I started having and leading a lot of 'parasitic friends' (cakes, chocolates, ice cream)! They sure didn't mind hanging out with me. *eyes rolling*
- I even stalked the hell out of you on the internet, pages of the magazine and my favourite 'chick flicks'...because for these people, you were a standard, their standard!

I don't know how much my Mum could take but she sure got me into rehab! The doctor diagnosed the following:
1. Depression...Who wouldn't be?! Seeing you every where I go wasn't particularly funny.
2. Anxiety and Stress Disorder...especially when I had to bother a lot about what I had to eat that had little or no calories!
3. Eating Disorder...of course, it had to be either of the following meal codes: 1 0 0 (eat only breakfast), 0 1 0 (have only lunch), 0 0 1,  1 1 0 or 1 0 1.

Well, I survived therapy and came out better and stronger than I have ever been. Feeling happy, I ventured to write me a letter...

 At night or sometimes when I am all alone with my thoughts, memories of our friendship would creep into my mind but I write myself a reminder almost immediately!

I got News Flash for you Bit*h!!!


I eventually resolved to truly love me for who and not what I am. Each passing day, I will continue to work on my 'inside' so that it will show on the 'outside'. I may not be like you exactly but I am never gonna allow you, Weight Loss, to define my essence! 
Listen up Bit*h, you might wanna know that I have made new friends, my new Homies: Exercise and Diet a.k.a. Eating Right!
 So you see Bit*h, You just Got Served! LOL! *Tongue out*


No comments:

Post a Comment