Thursday, June 12, 2014

MARRIAGE CONTRIBUTES TO AGEING!

Good morning peeps!

Lol! This article is not intended to discourage those that are planning to spend the rest of their lives together! Please O! Go ahead and tie the knots but that doesn't mean you shouldn't share in 'adult' gist. My own is for you to shine your eyes sha! So sit down quietly and hear us discuss! *Tongue out*

Ehen!...I say this because of my recent observation over a period of time at my clinic and finally a woman who visited my clinic yesterday, just confirmed it. For a period of time now, I have compared the ages of different married women to their appearance when they visit the clinic and I must say that, there is a striking difference!

I found out that most married women who appear older than their ages, are so because of a bad marriage! While those who appear younger than their ages, are so because they are single or they just left a bad marriage! And if you are a married woman who is neither 'here' nor 'there', it is because you have found a way to make yourself happy...please, you don't have to agree with me! You can see I am not asking questions. 

I met a 'young' old lady who finally brought a conclusion to my observation. While I was taking her bio-data, I asked how old she was. Thinking she was going to say something like 40something, to my utmost surprise, she said 67 years old. Of course, I had to stop and verbally confirm if she understood my question! She laughed and repeated what she told me...now she had my full attention! So I asked her one simple question to her amazement, "Are you married?"
"Yes and No", she replied smiling. I didn't stop there of course, and so I went on to ask again, "Are you still with your husband?"
Then, she finally gave me an answer I have been waiting to hear, "No"! She had been 26 years-husband free! *Hehehe*
BINGO!! That was the secret to a youthful look even in old age - NO MAN/HUSBAND WAHALA!

So you see, Men, your 'problems' are too much, which can only be solved by divine intervention! Please, let's continue with the story...

In this my client's case, it was her husband that walked out on her. He left her for another woman. If you see this my client, very well read and distinguished...as in 'butter'! I wanted her to tell me what caused the break-up but she said even she self, cannot say. That the day he left, they had even joked around in the morning and kept him company while he did his laundry and she cooked. Only for her to go to work and do a few things and then came back to meet an empty room. Immediately, the Holy Spirit ministered to her and told her not to break down, that it's not like she was the one that left, it was her husband. It was later she heard from one of her in laws that she caused her problem. I asked her how and she replied by saying, she had been the one keeping the family for 10 years since her husband lost her job. That she even sent him back to get some education, on top of how much?!  During those trying times, my client said she looked so tattered despite having a good job. But now, if you see the 'babe'! Anyway, the 'koko' of the matter is that her husband saw her as someone he would not be able to control since she had comfortably assumed his role!

You need to understand where my disgust is coming from...Men have serious 'spiritual' issues!(at least some men). If you do...trouble. If you no come do...wahala. If you say okay, lemme siddon look...more problems! *Diaris God O!*

Women especially you wives, you have seen it, you owe it to yourself to be happy! No man can give you internal happiness except you. So stop asking your fellow wives what the secret of their youthful look is...it's the internal happiness you create for yourself! Don't over do to the extent of taking over your husband's duty! Do the one that your body, mind and spirit can carry and leave the rest. Because, whether you do or you don't do, these men are still ungrateful. That is they don't ever appreciate. *Please, if you know you are a man and you feel this is not true about you, no need getting upset or wasting your emotions, trying to tell me this or that, this doesn't concern you...just keep walking! Duh?!* 

My fellow women (not widows abeg!), let us try and be telling ourselves the home truth! No man can love you more than you, no matter how they say it to you. If you have children, thank God but if you don't, don't worry, God in His infinite goodness is preparing beautiful children for you. No man is perfect, and we all can't keep walking out of a marriage because of a man's selfishness and ingratitude, not to mention pettiness (Gosh! They are so petty!). You can only leave a marriage when there is ........................... (fill in the gap)...any three persons who gets this will get a recharge card of his/her choice from moi! 

So, on a final note babes, work out a happiness plan!

Smile, Jesus loves you.

2 comments: