Monday, October 6, 2014

CALL OUT TO ALL NETWORKS (MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, ETC) TO VISIT THE VILLAGES IN NIGERIA

Barka de Sallah my peeps!

Sorry this is coming late, I just got back from an Abeokuta Road Trip...and even though it was a duty I had to perform, it just wasn't funny. I know I should have told you guys I was travelling but no time, too much packing. Lol!

Now I know there is a difference between city life and village life but Eid had to be celebrated there, that was my beloved late father inlaw's wish. 

But anyways, I'm glad to be back to the hustle and bustle of Lagos life. I am definite I am not cut out for a 'quiet' life...too much 'chaos' to enjoy!

Before, I get down to business, I need MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, AIRTEL, even SWIFT 4G to move their business to the villages. I almost 'died' from lack of communication. They should stop bombarding the cities with their masts and go drop one or two in the interiors. They should also know by now that folks like us like to visit 'home' once in a while. The 'boredom' was skin deep, it hurt!

While, I was at the villa, a lot of stuff ran through my mind, but I just couldn't share with you guys...No Network!! #Rubbingitin

Please, sit back and relax while I slowly unleash my thoughts...

2 comments:

  1. Sister abeg change ur font. My eye don twist for hia o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. This is much berra

    ReplyDelete