Wednesday, October 1, 2014

INI EDO'S MARRIAGE CRASHES AND HUSBAND COLLECTS BRIDE PRICE BACK!!



This gist was too hot to be left sizzling on it's own, if not you guys go abuse me!

I hate being the spreader of bad news but I have a 'job' to do! *wink wink* My husband has been asking what my own is and I will keep telling him that "I help people learn from other people's experience!"...Does that make sense?!...Oh, whatever!

 It is alleged that Ini Edo's marriage to her American-based business man husband, Philip Ehiagwina has crashed.

This is confirmed gist by my senior colleagues in the blogging business, especially SDK. They say you can even carry this gist to the bank!

The break up is said to be as a result of accusations of domestic violence and serial cheating. A close friend of Ini (close friend again?! one has to be really careful) claims that Philip even demanded to have the bride price he paid on her head back. And of course, his wish was granted.

Wetin consign Ini, I hear she is presently in Makurdi, shooting a movie! Life must go on.

But what I find baffling is that if Philip is the one cheating, would he be collecting bride price or begging to repair the troubled marriage #justasking *Please, I can't do any maths...I hate maths sef!*

Well, the morale of the story is that be sure of what your real agenda is before you permanently tie the knot. If one is not careful, you will not only be termed a 'serial cheater' but a 'serial marryer'!

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny! 'Serial marryer' hehehe

    ReplyDelete