Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NAIJA PEEPS!



Proudly Nigerian Guys...anytime anyday! But I am worried though...

I feel like a mother burdened with a 54 year old handicapped child. The child is ageing in your eyes and in your house but has refused to be useful to himself or the nation!

Nigeria, my son, you have all it takes to be 'somebody' but you have decided to be an NFA (No Future Ambition). You have refused to marry and bear me fruits! If you had 'Down's Syndrome', I can understand but you are a full fledged normal human who has just refused to grow up.

Is it until I disown you (relocate to another country and claim citizenship), that you will know I'm serious. You were once a fool at 40, now I don't know what to call you at 54!!

But like a good mother that I am, I will not abandon you, I will continue to pray for you and hope for the best.


2 comments:

  1. Gd am leave our Naija oo I go better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigeria we hail thee our own dear native land though tribe and tongues may differ in brotherhood we stand.

    ReplyDelete