Friday, October 3, 2014

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR CHIBOK GIRLS?


I am not happy this morning, because it seems to me the Government is silent about our missing girls, the Chibok girls. Celebrations have been ongoing, Ebola eradication has come and gone and yet no word on their whereabout. It's really sad indeed, is the Government hoping that this matter will be swept under the mat?! Why do I get this feeling that our 'Ogas at the top' have married and impregnated some of these girls while some have been sold into slavery to the highest bidder.

As you guys are eating and merrying with your daughters at home, please do not forget to include the safety of these girls in your prayers.

#BringBackOurGirls


3 comments:

  1. My sis de are no more Chibok girls but Iya bejis may God and comfort them and their parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers will not be in vain. Our God still performs miracle, very soon we shall rejoice with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely smartly written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful
    information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

    Also visit my website :: pirater un compte facebook (http://cellsbee.com/index.php?do=/profile-83574/info)

    ReplyDelete